Tuesday, March 03, 2009

March referrals

Referrals for March have started arriving and they got thru March 6, 06. Only 8 more days until our day will come up and that is including a weekend. Its coming up soon. Even if they did one referral a day we still would be going to China before Christmas. More likely would be that we will be getting our referral (matched with our daughter) this summer and then traveling 6-10 weeks after that. There is a small chance we could get a referral however in April so we are starting to get some of the items we will need to travel. Any of you who have traveled with a small baby before have any advice on the most essential things I should pack I would be happy for the advice. It is hard to pack for a baby before I even meet her.

 
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, eight more days is great! I have no travel advice, but I wish I did. We are thinking of you guys a lot, and eager to meet our niece. (By the way, the wait is pretty intense, how do you guys do it!?)