Monday, July 06, 2009

We got our itinerary today, we are excited!!! We will have Kiana in our arms on Monday the 13th - in the afternoon. And they have alot of fun sight seeing planned for us too like the Chongqing zoo which I was really hoping to get to go to and a couple museums and of course the Great Wall of China.

Its been almost nonstop trying to get ready for traveling. We packed our suitcase finally and with help from friends got Kiana all packed - thanks Christie and Rebekah for your help. Today we are doing some last minute errands and trying to pack our carry ons. Then to weigh them to see if we end up with overweight luggage which we probably will. Then to decide what books to read on the plane, its hard to decide for me cause I am addicted to books. I think I got it pretty much figured out now though. Trying to take small paperback ones with lots of pages so don't need as many :)

Got the dogs groomed today too, they don't have much hair left. Wanted them to have easy to manage hair while we are on our trip since when I am home I have to brush them daily. They look different but seem very comfortable.

Now back to packing. Hopefully by the end of the day we will be packed. Brian is running a couple errands and bringing back Daniels for dinner :)

1 comment:

junglemama said...

How exciting! The 13th is the day we get our official referral of LAexsey!